ARE YOU A CHANGEIST?
Today we are facing many issues in the world: racism, climate change, failing education systems, housing crisis. Over time there has been one group of people who have taken on the status quo and shifted these big issues: Young people. Young people are our risk takers and big thinkers. They are our courageous, brave, better halves of society. Right now young people all over the world are mobilizing to create the more just world that we know we all deserve. Will you join us?
LEAD A TEAM, BECOME A TEAM LEADER!
Team Leaders and Changeists work together to learn more about ourselves, our communities, and how to take action together. This is a role that is just as much about learning as it is about teaching. Join our team as a Team Leader and:
- Lead a diverse team of middle or high school students through 6 months of social changemaking
- Develop your skills as a youth worker
- Become an integral part of a young person’s life
- Take action on social issues happening here in Los Angeles
- $1000 honoraria on completion of the program
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out an online application submit a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up a time for an interview
- Applications due October 19th, 2018